Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Day 2 - Week 2 (Activity 1 + Activity 2): Popular Culture - The Silent Movie, Art Deco

If I was born in the 1900's I would like to watch it because it looks cool and funny. I would like to watch it now because I would get entertained by watching a funny, cool black and white, silent movie. I would watch this with my family because It would be more fun to talk about what happened. Image result for the gold rush
_________________________________________________________________________________
 I think the painting is 4 star, It's a good painting and it's not bad either. I think that kind of painting is not the kind of painting I would like because its not exciting and funny, It looks kinda boring. I think the painting is good but I don't like paintings like those. 
Image result for art deco

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Sam,
I really liked this post specially what you did write about the silent movies. I will try watch the gold rush this weekend. I agree wit you, that it would be best to watch it with family and/or friends because the movie is silent, I think it would be great to talk to people and compare interpretations.
Regarding to the Art Deco painting critique I am a bit puzzled why you used a image that is not the paint itself, this can be a bit confusing because it may give the impression that your critique is about the image that you posted. Also you rank it 4 stars which means a good painting, however, when I read your post I have the impression that you didn't like it that much at all. To be honest, I didn't like it neither!
For the future I want you to proofread your post and make sure that what you did write is clear and cohesive.
Keep up the good work!
Kia Kaha,
Patricia

ilayda said...

https://saglamproxy.com
metin2 proxy
proxy satın al
knight online proxy
mobil proxy satın al
3GF6S

alp said...

https://saglamproxy.com
metin2 proxy
proxy satın al
knight online proxy
mobil proxy satın al
İ2İKN

berk said...

https://saglamproxy.com
metin2 proxy
proxy satın al
knight online proxy
mobil proxy satın al
0WEK

Post a Comment